Please select State, Grade and subject before Search
(3) Describe the connection between two individuals, events, ideas, or pieces of information in a text.
(6) Identify who is telling the story at various points in a text.
(6) Distinguish between information provided by pictures or other illustrations and information provided by the words in a text. (7) Use the illustrations and details in a text to describe its key ideas
(4) Ask and answer questions to help determine or clarify the meaning of words and phrases in a text. (4) Identify words and phrases in stories or poems that suggest feelings or appeal to the senses.
(2) Identify the main topic and retell key details of a text. (8) Identify the reasons an author gives to support points in a text.
2(a) Distinguish long from short vowel sounds in spoken single-syllable words. 3(c) Know final -e and common vowel team conventions for representing long vowel sounds.
Education Galaxy provides online ACAP assessment and practice for students in grades K-6 to help build mastery towards the Alabama College and Career Readiness Standards. Our unique online program is easy to use and enjoyable for both teachers and students. Students work on their Study Plans practicing important concepts while teachers pull formative assessment reports to identify the strengths and weaknesses of their classroom and individual students.