Please select State, Grade and subject before Search
(6) Identify who is telling the story at various points in a text.
(4) Ask and answer questions to help determine or clarify the meaning of words and phrases in a text. (4) Identify words and phrases in stories or poems that suggest feelings or appeal to the senses.
(2) Identify the main topic and retell key details of a text. (8) Identify the reasons an author gives to support points in a text.
(6) Distinguish between information provided by pictures or other illustrations and information provided by the words in a text. (7) Use the illustrations and details in a text to describe its key ideas
Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
(5) Know and use various text features (e.g., headings, tables of contents, glossaries, electronic menus, icons) to locate key facts or information in a text.
Education Galaxy provides online ACAP assessment and practice for students in grades K-6 to help build mastery towards the Alabama College and Career Readiness Standards. Our unique online program is easy to use and enjoyable for both teachers and students. Students work on their Study Plans practicing important concepts while teachers pull formative assessment reports to identify the strengths and weaknesses of their classroom and individual students.