Please select State, Grade and subject before Search
(6) Distinguish between information provided by pictures or other illustrations and information provided by the words in a text. (7) Use the illustrations and details in a text to describe its key ideas
(5) Know and use various text features (e.g., headings, tables of contents, glossaries, electronic menus, icons) to locate key facts or information in a text.
(2) Identify the main topic and retell key details of a text. (8) Identify the reasons an author gives to support points in a text.
(3) Describe the connection between two individuals, events, ideas, or pieces of information in a text.
(C)Use common, proper, and possessive nouns.(E) Use verbs to convey a sense of past, present, and future (e.g., Yesterday I walked home; Today I walk home; Tomorrow I will walk home).
(4) Ask and answer questions to help determine or clarify the meaning of words and phrases in a text. (4) Identify words and phrases in stories or poems that suggest feelings or appeal to the senses.
Education Galaxy’s California Content Standards and California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) preparation program provides online assessment and practice for students in Grades K-5 to help build mastery towards the California Common Core State Standards. Our unique online program is easy to use and enjoyable for both teachers and students. Students work on their Study Plans practicing important concepts while teachers pull formative assessment reports to identify the strengths and weaknesses of their classroom and individual students.