Please select State, Grade and subject before Search
(6) Distinguish between information provided by pictures or other illustrations and information provided by the words in a text. (7) Use the illustrations and details in a text to describe its key ideas
(2) Identify the main topic and retell key details of a text. (8) Identify the reasons an author gives to support points in a text.
(3) Describe the connection between two individuals, events, ideas, or pieces of information in a text.
Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
(3) Describe characters, settings, and major events in a story, using key details. (7) Use illustrations and details in a story to describe it's characters, setting, or events. (9) Compare and contrast the adventures and experiences of characters in stories.
(6) Identify who is telling the story at various points in a text.
Colorado schools will administer the CMAS PARCC assessments to measure student proficiency of the Colorado Academic Standards (CAS). Education Galaxy’s CMAS PARCC test preparation program provides online assessment and practice for students in Grades K-5 to help build mastery towards the Colorado Academic Standards. Our unique online program is easy to use and enjoyable for both teachers and students. Students work on their Study Plans practicing important concepts while teachers pull formative assessment reports to identify the strengths and weaknesses of their classroom and individual students.