Please select State, Grade and subject before Search
(b) Decode regularly spelled one-syllable words. (d) Use knowledge that every syllable must have a vowel sound to determine the number of syllables in a printed word. (e) Decode two-syllable words following basic patterns by breaking the words into syllables.
(6) Distinguish between information provided by pictures or other illustrations and information provided by the words in a text. (7) Use the illustrations and details in a text to describe its key ideas
(1) Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
(1) Ask and answer questions about key details in a text. (2) Retell stories, including key details, and demonstrate understanding of their central message or lesson.
(3) Describe characters, settings, and major events in a story, using key details. (7) Use illustrations and details in a story to describe it's characters, setting, or events. (9) Compare and contrast the adventures and experiences of characters in stories.
(6) Identify who is telling the story at various points in a text.
Massachusetts has fully implemented the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks which is based on Massachusetts Curriculum Framework. Massachusetts schools will administer the Next-Gen MCAS assessments to measure student proficiency of state standards. Education Galaxy’s Next-Gen MCAS test preparation program provides online assessment and practice for students in Grades K-5 to help build mastery towards the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks. Our unique online program is easy to use and enjoyable for both teachers and students. Students work on their Study Plans practicing important concepts while teachers pull formative assessment reports to identify the strengths and weaknesses of their classroom and individual students.