Please select State, Grade and subject before Search
(3) Describe characters, settings, and major events in a story, using key details. (7) Use illustrations and details in a story to describe it's characters, setting, or events. (9) Compare and contrast the adventures and experiences of characters in stories.
2(a) Distinguish long from short vowel sounds in spoken single-syllable words. 3(c) Know final -e and common vowel team conventions for representing long vowel sounds.
(5) Know and use various text features (e.g., headings, tables of contents, glossaries, electronic menus, icons) to locate key facts or information in a text.
(6) Distinguish between information provided by pictures or other illustrations and information provided by the words in a text. (7) Use the illustrations and details in a text to describe its key ideas
(1) Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
(4) Ask and answer questions to help determine or clarify the meaning of words and phrases in a text. (4) Identify words and phrases in stories or poems that suggest feelings or appeal to the senses.
Education Galaxy currently does not provide standards alignment to the Nebraska College and Career Standards. Education Galaxy’s available content for Nebraska is based on the Common Core State Standards.