Please select State, Grade and subject before Search
(6) Distinguish between information provided by pictures or other illustrations and information provided by the words in a text. (7) Use the illustrations and details in a text to describe its key ideas
(C)Use common, proper, and possessive nouns.(E) Use verbs to convey a sense of past, present, and future (e.g., Yesterday I walked home; Today I walk home; Tomorrow I will walk home).
(1) Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
(1) Ask and answer questions about key details in a text. (2) Retell stories, including key details, and demonstrate understanding of their central message or lesson.
(3) Describe characters, settings, and major events in a story, using key details. (7) Use illustrations and details in a story to describe it's characters, setting, or events. (9) Compare and contrast the adventures and experiences of characters in stories.
(2) Identify the main topic and retell key details of a text. (8) Identify the reasons an author gives to support points in a text.
Nevada has adopted the Nevada Academic Content Standards. Nevada schools will administer the Smarter Balanced Assessments to measure student proficiency of Nevada Academic Content standards. Education Galaxy’s Smarter Balanced Assessments preparation program provides online assessment and practice for students in Grades K-6 to help build mastery towards the Nevada Academic Content Standards. Our unique online program is easy to use and enjoyable for both teachers and students. Students work on their Study Plans practicing important concepts while teachers pull formative assessment reports to identify the strengths and weaknesses of their classroom and individual students.