Please select State, Grade and subject before Search
(3) Describe the connection between two individuals, events, ideas, or pieces of information in a text.
"Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking; demonstrate proficiency within the K-1 grammar continuum."
(4) Ask and answer questions to help determine or clarify the meaning of words and phrases in a text. (4) Identify words and phrases in stories or poems that suggest feelings or appeal to the senses.
(5) Know and use various text features to locate key facts or information in a text.
(6) Distinguish between information provided by pictures or other illustrations and information provided by the words in a text. (7) Use the illustrations and details in a text to describe its key ideas
(2) Identify the main topic and retell key details of a text. (8) With guidance and support, identify the reasons an author gives to support ideas in a text.
Education Galaxy helps students master North Carolina’s Standard Course of Study to prepare students for the End-of-Grade test administered by North Carolina Schools. Education Galaxy’s preparation program provides online assessment and practice for students in Grades K-6 to help build mastery towards North Carolina’s Standard Course of Study. Our unique online program is easy to use and enjoyable for both teachers and students. Students work on their Study Plans practicing important concepts while teachers pull formative assessment reports to identify the strengths and weaknesses of their classroom and individual students.