Please select State, Grade and subject before Search
(2) Identify the main topic and retell key details of a text. (8) Identify the reasons an author gives to support points in a text.
Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
(3) Describe the connection between two individuals, events, ideas, or pieces of information in a text.
(3) Describe characters, settings, and major events in a story, using key details. (7) Use illustrations and details in a story to describe it's characters, setting, or events. (9) Compare and contrast the adventures and experiences of characters in stories.
(6) Identify who is telling the story at various points in a text.
(4) Ask and answer questions to help determine or clarify the meaning of words and phrases in a text. (4) Identify words and phrases in stories or poems that suggest feelings or appeal to the senses.
North Dakota has fully implemented the North Dakota Content Standards. North Dakota schools will administer the North Dakota State Assessment (NDSA) to measure student proficiency of North Dakota Content standards. Education Galaxy’s NDSA test preparation program provides online assessment and practice for students in Grades K-5 to help build mastery towards the North Dakota Content Standards. Our unique online program is easy to use and enjoyable for both teachers and students. Students work on their Study Plans practicing important concepts while teachers pull formative assessment reports to identify the strengths and weaknesses of their classroom and individual students.