Please select State, Grade and subject before Search
(1) Ask and answer questions about key details in a text. (2) Retell stories, including key details, and demonstrate understanding of their central message or lesson.
(3) Describe characters, settings, and major events in a story, using key details. (7) Use illustrations and details in a story to describe it's characters, setting, or events. (9) Compare and contrast the adventures and experiences of characters in stories.
(6) Identify who is telling the story at various points in a text.
2(a) Distinguish long from short vowel sounds in spoken single-syllable words. 3(c) Know final -e and common vowel team conventions for representing long vowel sounds.
(6) Distinguish between information provided by pictures or other illustrations and information provided by the words in a text. (7) Use the illustrations and details in a text to describe its key ideas
(3) Describe the connection between two individuals, events, ideas, or pieces of information in a text.
Education Galaxy provides award-winning online assessment for students to help prepare them for state testing. Education Galaxy is built 100% to your state standards and provides a highly-engaging and amazingly effective way for students to master all their state standards. Education Galaxy is a great tier 1 solution for practice, instruction, and assessment.