Please select State, Grade and subject before Search
(3) Describe characters, settings, and major events in a story, using key details. (7) Use illustrations and details in a story to describe it's characters, setting, or events. (9) Compare and contrast the adventures and experiences of characters in stories.
(6) Identify who is telling the story at various points in a text.
(4) Ask and answer questions to help determine or clarify the meaning of words and phrases in a text. (4) Identify words and phrases in stories or poems that suggest feelings or appeal to the senses.
(5) Know and use various text features (e.g., headings, tables of contents, glossaries, electronic menus, icons) to locate key facts or information in a text.
(3) Describe the connection between two individuals, events, ideas, or pieces of information in a text.
(6) Distinguish between information provided by pictures or other illustrations and information provided by the words in a text. (7) Use the illustrations and details in a text to describe its key ideas
Education Galaxy provides award-winning online assessment for students to help prepare them for state testing. Education Galaxy is built 100% to your state standards and provides a highly-engaging and amazingly effective way for students to master all their state standards. Education Galaxy is a great tier 1 solution for practice, instruction, and assessment.