Please select State, Grade and subject before Search
(3) Describe characters, settings, and major events in a story, using key details. (7) Use illustrations and details in a story to describe it's characters, setting, or events. (9) Compare and contrast the adventures and experiences of characters in stories.
(2) Identify the main topic and retell key details of a text. (8) Identify the reasons an author gives to support points in a text.
(6) Distinguish between information provided by pictures or other illustrations and information provided by the words in a text. (7) Use the illustrations and details in a text to describe its key ideas
(3) Describe the connection between two individuals, events, ideas, or pieces of information in a text.
(4) Ask and answer questions to help determine or clarify the meaning of words and phrases in a text. (4) Identify words and phrases in stories or poems that suggest feelings or appeal to the senses.
2(a) Distinguish long from short vowel sounds in spoken single-syllable words. 3(c) Know final -e and common vowel team conventions for representing long vowel sounds.
Education Galaxy provides award-winning online assessment for students to help prepare them for state testing. Education Galaxy is built 100% to your state standards and provides a highly-engaging and amazingly effective way for students to master all their state standards. Education Galaxy is a great tier 1 solution for practice, instruction, and assessment.