Please select State, Grade and subject before Search
(5) Know and use various text features (e.g., headings, tables of contents, glossaries, electronic menus, icons) to locate key facts or information in a text.
(1) Ask and answer questions about key details in a text. (2) Retell stories, including key details, and demonstrate understanding of their central message or lesson.
(2) Identify the main topic and retell key details of a text. (8) Identify the reasons an author gives to support points in a text.
(6) Distinguish between information provided by pictures or other illustrations and information provided by the words in a text. (7) Use the illustrations and details in a text to describe its key ideas
Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
(3) Describe characters, settings, and major events in a story, using key details. (7) Use illustrations and details in a story to describe it's characters, setting, or events. (9) Compare and contrast the adventures and experiences of characters in stories.
Wisconsin has adopted the Wisconsin Academic Standards. Wisconsin schools will administer the Wisconsin Forward Exam to measure student proficiency of Wisconsin Academic Standards. Education Galaxy’s Wisconsin Forward Exam preparation program provides online assessment and practice for students in Grades K-6 to help build mastery towards the Wisconsin Academic Standards. Our unique online program is easy to use and enjoyable for both teachers and students. Students work on their Study Plans practicing important concepts while teachers pull formative assessment reports to identify the strengths and weaknesses of their classroom and individual students.