Please select State, Grade and subject before Search
(3) Describe the connection between two individuals, events, ideas, or pieces of information in a text.
(5) Know and use various text features (e.g., headings, tables of contents, glossaries, electronic menus, icons) to locate key facts or information in a text.
(6) Distinguish between information provided by pictures or other illustrations and information provided by the words in a text. (7) Use the illustrations and details in a text to describe its key ideas
Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
(1) Ask and answer questions about key details in a text. (2) Retell stories, including key details, and demonstrate understanding of their central message or lesson.
(3) Describe characters, settings, and major events in a story, using key details. (7) Use illustrations and details in a story to describe it's characters, setting, or events. (9) Compare and contrast the adventures and experiences of characters in stories.
Wyoming has adopted the Wyoming Content and Performance Standards.Wyoming schools will administer the Proficiency Assessments for Wyoming Students (PAWS) to measure student proficiency of Wyoming Content and Performance Standards. Education Galaxy’s PAWS preparation program provides online assessment and practice for students in Grades K-5 to help build mastery towards the Wyoming Content and Performance Standards. Our unique online program is easy to use and enjoyable for both teachers and students. Students work on their Study Plans practicing important concepts while teachers pull formative assessment reports to identify the strengths and weaknesses of their classroom and individual students.